August 31, 2011

New Bike!

That's right, I bought a mountain bike!
It's a Diamondback. Just like this one, which my co-worker Beardo just bought. I think he paid something like four digits for it. The extra two digits must be for the fancy full suspension-ma-jig.


Now, to unveil mine. I know, it's a prettier color than Beardo's, but hey, that's what I paid for. It set me back a whole $10, marked down from $20. It's a "rigid 26'er" in mountain bike terms. Try not to be too jealous.


And here are the presents I've picked out for it so far. Of course, it will take some time to save up for these and the shiny new tires I need, as they will far surpass the cost of the bike.

So, one day soon, look out for an entry entitled "Mountain Biking Is Awesome" and/or "Mountain Biking Sucks".

1 comment:

  1. That is a hot Teal Apex, looking forward to some technical (as in unpaved) riding on Powell Butte

    ReplyDelete